In News Posted by Mark Spencer Sept. 29, 2013
OrangeRx DSMX3 Spektrum Compatible DSMX
Most of us, if not all, know how top brand companies selling radio control equipment earn top dollar. They sell us great transmitter a bit overpriced and than put insane price tags on the receivers.
Orange RX is already here for a while, with good community feedback, offering solution by reverse engineering protocols and offering good quality product for much less.
Orange Rx DSMX is one of those, compatible with all Spektrum DSMX/DSM2 Air transmitters.
Orange Rx DSMX3 new range of receivers are built using quality MCU's and SMT automation resulting in quality products with proper quality control.
This receiver is compatible and will work with all aircraft Spektrum DSMX/DSM2 2.4Ghz transmitter and according to RC community its true.
Weighting only 6 grams with dimensions 38x12x9.5mm, cased, Orange RX DSMX3 is great for medium to small planes, helicopters and multi-rotors.
- Super light weight, 6 grams with case.
- Compatible with DSMX/DSM2 protocols 1024/2048 aircraft radio and module systems.
- 3 Standard Channels + S.BUS (14 Channels S.BUS)
- Only 38x21x9.5mm with case
- 28mm antenna for good signal reception.
- Input voltage: 3.5~8.4V.
- 1 Port S.BUS OUT – Works with S.BUS servos and other S.BUS devices
- Failsafe: All channels to bind position at signal loss.
12 Month replacement guarantee!
OrangeRx DSMX3 S.BUS DSMX Compatible receiver