In Cars/ News Posted by Mark Spencer Oct. 03, 2013
TrackStar SEG 21
Altough advertised as "huge power glow engine" for 1/8 off road vehicle, a bit overstated as is the case with most of other China manufacturers and sellers, TrackStar SEG 21 is better categorized as good value for money.
Public opinion described TrackStar SEG 21 as minimum stroke, good but not so powerful, nitro engine that fits best for training session rather then racing. Some feedback suggests lasting time averaging at 10 liters of fuel. As with other nitro engines results depend heavily on quality of the fuel.
The TrackStar SEG 21 has rear exhaust with an ABC piston design, lightweight construction, a double needle 8mm carburetor and even offers replaceable venturis for fine tuning.
NOTICE: This engine is Turbo Plug engine, so don't forget to buy the TrackStar Turbo plug at same time too.
• ABC liner with 3 by-pass ports
• Dual ball bearing-supported crankshaft
• Turbo combustion chamber
• Double needle carburetor in aluminum-plastic composite construction
• High quality, high speed bearings
• SG Crankshaft
• Replaceable carburetor venturis to optimize carburetion (7mm pre-installed)
• Large anodized head with cooling fins
Crankshaft: 14mm SG
Maximum Power: 2.6hp